Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas



We can't believe it is already 7 days until Christmas. We just got our tree decorated yesterday. Matt took the kids to the ward Christmas party. Natalie was afraid to sit on Santa's lap so her picture isn't as good as the others. They have been looking forward to Santa coming to town.


























Spencer's Birthday

On the sixth of December Spencer became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He had second cousins from the Dunyon's, first cousins for the England side, and Grandma Barker to help celebrate the day. We are so excited that he decided the church was true. He got brand new scriptures that he loves. He also got a new white shirt and tie. I can't believe that he is getting so big. Kyle was set apart a teacher that day as well. It was definately a day to celebrate all our blessings. After the baptism and before heading home the kids got to play in the leaves outside the church. They had a lot of fun.





background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.