Monday, March 9, 2009

Day at the State Park by RED ROCK





We all decided to get out of the house so we went to the state park over by red rock. These aren't red rock, but they were the back drop for our lunch. It was a nice little area and we all enjoyed being outside with fresh air for awhile. It was 69 degrees outside according to the car, but it was cool and windy. Here are some pictures of the kids and family.






















Josh and I wanted to take a picture of him by a Joshua tree. He found out when he got too close to the tree that they bite. He got poked in the head.











In the distance behind Matt you can see red rock. It is right in the middle of all the brown. This is Matt's bear pose. We had a great time and it was a beautiful day.

background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.