Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Reunion

Over the 24th of July we went to Wyoming for a family reunion. We had a great time. We got to see all the cousins, Aunts and Uncles, and Grandpa and Grandma England. Most of the family went down the snake river on rafts and the younger ones went down the small creek in the back of Grandpa's land. There were so many good pictures that I had to put a few in a slideshow. It was really nice to get away from the 100 degree weather in Las Vegas. Thanks Aunt Kathy and Uncle Matt for a wonderful time.

background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.