Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bethany's birthday

October 12th was Bethany's birthday. She got some
beautiful clothes from Grandma Barker and mom and dad. I can't believe how old she is getting.
She also got a digital camera and Spencer gave her horse necklaces. Mom had to re-hem all of her pants because they were all at least 4 inches too long. We can't believe how fast they are growing.


Bethany took over 70 pictures on her birthday alone. Natalie was a very willing subject.
Natalie had been teaching her mom how to pose "cool" for pictures in the car two days earlier while waiting for the kids after school.
Mom didn't have the hair flipping right.

Bethany and Natalie are best friends. They like to call themselves "twins". I am lucky to have both of them in our family.

For her birthday Bethany wanted to have apple pie. Dad actually was really helpful but forgot we needed pictures before it was cut. We sure love our Dad. He is the best!



background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.