Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



















Happy Halloween to you all. We had a great time. On the Saturday before Halloween we went to a trunk or treat. It was fun. They had soup for dinner and then a haunted house and crafts. The kids loved the haunted house. Dad took them through that. They made foam pumpkins, haunted houses and ghosts with sparkly paint. Then when it got cold enough we went to trunk or treat. It was so nice outside. It was 70's. Mom forgot that it was warmer here and all the kids were sweating with extra clothes under their costumes.
On Halloween we didn't have school because it was a state holiday. "Nevada Day" We had a good time at home and then went trick or treating. We just walked around the neighborhood and the kids came back with a lot of candy. Half way we quit hitting all the houses because Mom and Dad were carrying the pillowcases that were too heavy for the kids. Then we came home and handed out candy ourselves. We had a great time.
Spencer's baseball is over until February. Natalie is playing soccer until the Saturday before Thanksgiving. The weather is starting this week to feel like fall. We were in the high 80's up until this las weekend.

background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.