Thursday, June 11, 2009

Championship game




After a really close game Spencer and the rest of the Cinncinati Reds got 2nd place in the Rookie age group. The really played really good. They have all really improved. Bethany has become the team official score keeper and is really good at it. The other kids have really enjoyed visiting the snack shack along the way.
May was really hot this year -the hottest May on record. June so far is in the 80's. It has been a nice break. We have had a couple of tomatos and peppers so far from our garden. Zucchini is coming shortly and a lot of it. We are excited we have been able to have a garden in Las Vegas. We are waiting for school to be out - July 10th. Almost there - yeah !!!

background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.