Friday, June 19, 2009

Josh's Birthday




















This last Friday was Josh's Birthday. He turned 6. It is amazing at how fast the kids are growing. We took some kids from the ward and his kindergarten class to Chuck E Cheese's to celebrate. They stamp the kids and parents with stamps you can only see under black lights so you have to match you kids or they don't go home with you. It was a good thing that both of us were there since Matt's stamp didn't show up when we left.

The kids got to earn little treats with the tickets they earned playing the games. We had a great time. Even Mom and Dad had fun playing the games.
Then we had a cake at home as a family. It was Batman because they didn't have HULK. Between his party and the kids at home Josh got 4 of the transformer walkie talkies so all the kids have had a great time playing with them.









background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.