Sunday, October 10, 2010

So I am way, way behind. In June I ran the ragnar with my two sisters, and extended Wilkinson family. What a neat experience, and I actually ran over 12 miles. How amazing!!!! Matt and the kids were at the first stop with signs and yelling for me. That was the most amazing. We ran for my Mom who has liver cancer. Then when that was done Matt and I went on a cruise with my family for a week in ALASKA!!!! How fun is that?!



We spent time on the boat playing paddle tennis, walking around the different cities of Alaska, and seeing some amazing landscapes.





background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.