Sunday, October 10, 2010

This last friday Matt and Spencer went to a renezvous with the 4th grade. They had a lot of fun things to do. Spencer really enjoyed the archery and the canoes.



















This last Thursday Matt got the chance to go see Kyle play. He had some really good moves, but it was hard to get a good picture. Matt really enjoyed being there.















Natalie has been playing soccer this year and loving it. She is fun to watch. Mom hasn't been able to go to as many games as she would like since she started school, but she's there as often as possible.




















Beth has been doing great in soccer this year. She has been really enjoying being a forward.
















We were so excited to have a good size garden this year. We had to wait what seemed like forever but we got some monster tomatoes this year.


The first day of school was really exciting. Everyone got to pick their favorite new clothes. Natalie is now in kindergarten and is loving it.






Spencer and Josh played football this fall. We started in regular, but both boys really loved the flag football. Now you are caught up with what we have been doing this fall.



















background


Family Reunion 2009


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

I have been a nurse for 17 years. I have been working in the NICU. I live in Ogden, Utah. I love to camp, read, travel and spend time with my kids. I am going to school to get my NNP.